Sunday, March 2, 2008

PET PEEVE

Okay... let me explain... I'm a closure kind of girl.

If I don't have closure on something, I stew over it.

So if I write you a fucking letter stating that I have problems and I want you to be aware of them without getting your feelings hurt... at least do me the courtesy of replying to say SOMETHING!

Yes, I know you got it because you sent the maintenance man to my apartment to fix one of the 15 million issues I had.

However, you did not let me know if you'd look into the financial matters. You did not tell me if King Fuckhead would be more polite. You did not provide some lame excuse for all the crap that goes undone around here. You did not let me know if you needed any information on the cars. You did not tell me if you had a better place for me to put the crap on my porch. You did not let me know if you needed any of the information for professional purposes.

Why do I need closure? I need closure because I need to know if you are upset. When you don't respond, I can only assume that you ARE upset. Which pisses me off considering I spent 14 hours rewriting that damn letter so that it didn't upset you! So if you ARE upset over the letter than I must assume that either you are just and overly sensative BITCH or you are guilty of something I was blaming on other people.

If you're just a BITCH, then I can be a BITCH too. If you are guilty of something on my long list of complaints, then I want to be privy to that information! I feel it's only right to allow me to BLAME the correct people for the problems.

I'm trying to overlook your lack of response. I'm still getting emails from you with sweet sentiments and jokes. I haven't got any violations for the things I discussed with you. And the cops haven't knocked on my door stating that I needed to back off. So for the time being I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you just didn't have the time or didn't know what to say.

BUT I STILL NEED CLOSURE!

Guess I can always get closure at the next meeting.

No comments: