Wednesday, February 20, 2008

F*** YOU and YOUR KID!!

It is YOUR job to raise your children right. It is NOT my job to change my lifestyle so that your child is not exposed to things you do not like. I wish we could see that teaching children through ignorance is not effective. If you teach your children about sex by pretending there is no such thing, your child will be unaware of pregnancy issues, STD's, and rape. This puts your child at a disadvantage in life. STOP teaching with magic erasers and START teaching by example and information.

Whether or not, I as a stranger, quit smoking is not going to be the deciding factor in whether your child starts smoking. And if your child overhears me swear, you'll have to whip out that nasty old NO word if they repeat me. You do not get to infringe on my CIVIL RIGHTS and my FREEDOM OF SPEECH simply because you're afraid that your child may be traumatized by a four-letter word.

If you want to have the rights of your child infringed upon so that they see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil, then I suggest you move to a third-world communist country where they shoot you in the street for such minor infractions. Let your child witness the horrors of war, starvation and political repression. Maybe then the F-word won't seem like such a big deal.

No comments: